Discover Nature with FH Development Group
in Governor’s Brook
Conveniently located off Herring Cove Road, and within 15 minutes from Halifax’s downtown core, Governor’s Brook is an established residential community featuring single family, semi-detached, townhouse and multi-family homes.
Surrounded by provincial parks, public transportation routes, neighbourhood amenities, and over 150 acres of natural conservation land, Governor’s Brook an ideal location for young professionals and families with active lifestyles. The community features direct access to the McIntosh Run Community Trail, and is minutes from Long Lake Provincial Park, which features 2000 hectares of protected land featuring hiking trails, lakes, streams and waterfalls.
- 15 Minutes to Downtown Halifax
- Captain William Spry Community Centre
- Captain William Spry Public Library
- Long Lake Provincial Park
- Walking distance to schools
- Nearby shopping, daycares and medical clinics
- Central Spryfield Elementary
- Rockingstone Heights Junior High
- J.L. Ilsley High
Homes starting at $379,900
Visit our model home The Cardinal at 408 Alabaster Way